Higher or Lower drinking game is a popular card game that involves guessing whether the next card will be higher or lower than the previous one. It’s easy to learn, fun, and it involves an element of chance and strategy. It’s a social game that encourages interaction and conversation between players. The game also provides an opportunity to drink and socialize in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Table of Contents
Playing the game with a small group of friends can create a more intimate setting, allowing everyone to participate and engage with each other. It’s also a great icebreaker and a way to get to know new friends or acquaintances.
What You Need To Play:
- A pack of playing cards
- Drink of choice
- Flat surface
How to Play Higher or Lower:
- Get a deck of cards and gather your friends and sit around a table or other flat surface with your drinks.
- Shuffle the cards and then flip on over and ask the player sitting to your left “Higher or Lower?” Then flip the card over from the top of the deck.
- If the guess is correct, the player can choose another player to drink player. Or he can gamble and if they guess correctly again then they can give out 3 drinks.
- If the guess is incorrect, the player takes a drink and the turn passes to the next player.
- The game continues until the dealer has everyone and then the cards swap dealer and are reshuffled.
- To make the game more challenging, you can add a rule that the player has to guess the exact suit or value of the next card for bonus points.
- Another variation is to make the game more competitive by keeping track of each player’s correct guesses and the player with the most correct guesses at the end of the game wins.
Overall, the Higher or Lower drinking game is a great way for friends to have fun, socialize, and enjoy a few drinks together. However, it’s important to drink responsibly and never drink more than what you can handle.
Remember to have fun and drink responsibly.
Other Drinking Games You Will Love!
After you’ve played a few rounds of Higher or Lower maybe you would like to play another card-drinking game.
Here are a few party favorites;
a classic card drinking game played with a group of friends. To play, a deck of cards is arranged in a circle face down on a table, with a cup or drink in the middle of the circle. Each player takes turns drawing a card and performing the corresponding action.
A card-drinking game that involves players guessing the value of their cards. To start, players are dealt four cards face down, and they must guess how many of their cards will be higher or lower than the next card drawn from the deck.
A challenging and fun card-drinking game that involves players taking on a series of increasing challenges. The game is played with a standard deck of cards, and players are dealt five cards face down. The objective is to correctly guess the card in each round, and the consequences for incorrect guesses include drinking.